• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

1. Highlight menu have a problem on OneLine Lite Theme (free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!, please I need your help. Mi web is just one page, the menu works only to navegate trough sections.
When it start, the first menu “Inicio” is correctly highlight (1_Highlight-Menu.png). After moving all along the page for a while, each time that you return to the top, the second menu remains hightlighted, instead of “Inicio” menu (2_Highlight-Menu.png and 3_Highlight-Menu.png).
How does to fix it?

Attachments

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

This feature will come in next update. Soon we will release a latest version then you can update your theme.

Kind Regards

bmonk

Free User
Hey guys! Sorry to dig up this post but i just came across this amazing free theme and I am starting to make my website in localhost
I am facing the same problem as OP , my home menu item does not highlight when I scroll to the top of the page
I just installed the theme so i am guessing that i comes already with last updade but let me know if this problem is still going or if i need a update for my theme

Note I look into the Oneline Lite Theme support and i make my Menu as Home = #page-top

I look a bit into the code and I am guessing that the problem is because the Slider section is not inside of any "section" at all.. bellow the slider we have the service section and all above have a dedicated section id="services" section id="rebbon" section id="team" for ex and in the slider we only have <div id="page-top" class="slider">

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello @bmonk ,

Actually to check the actual condition i need to check your site. Could you please share your site link when it is live so that i can help you.

Kind Regards

Hey thanks for the fast response ! But I fix it

For everyone with this problem make a child theme, click on theme editor and under template click on section_slider.php

Before <div id="slider-div"> add this line of code

<section id="top" class="svg_enable active">

remember to close it with </section> (before <div class="clearfix"></div>)

Now in the Menus edit your Home url to #top

And that is it! Thanks for this theme guys I am having lots of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.