• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Add to cart and info not showing on product page

Hello! ;)

So, I made a fresh install of both WordPress 5.5.1 on the server and Oneline-lite theme.

Besides mandatory, I touched nothing more (haven't installed some plugins, added images, etc) and carefully proceeded with step by step installation procedure of the theme, did recommended actions, activated plugins, configurated the homepage layout, imported demo content.

Looks and works great - except the product page which is not showing: Add to cart button, price, product description, category. I checked customization - WooCommerce, but no avail. I tried messing up by configuring WooCommerce, still nothing. As soon as I switch to some other theme (default ones of WP or free Woo theme) - things are properly showing up...

Since I have a clean install, with no additional plugins, etc - it is either I missed something in customization (despite I was digging and looking a lot) or something is bugged and needs some PHP tweaking... Just to confirm, in edit product, there is all relevant data not showing on the page.

Product.jpg

Here is as well the comparison of your demo version and mine :

https://support.themehunk.com/wp-themes/oneline-lite/product/black-t-shirt/

https://www.zuto-je.com/product/black-t-shirt/

It would be a shame not to use such a great theme due to matter as this - so help and assistance would be welcome ;)

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

I can't check your site, Currently it is showing "Coming Soon" message.
Could you please remove it temporarily so that i can check it and help you.

Kind Regards