• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Add to cart button does not work with composite products

rick-ogss

Pro Member
Pro
I have been going crazy trying to get to the bottom of this new issue, just after upgrading all my plugins and theme the other day. Customers are complaining that they get a message that says product was added to the cart but indeed the cart is still empty. I checked and this is repeatable in both Chrome and FF and it seems to happen only when accessories are de-selected from the kit. In addition the cart fill event seems to occasionally get triggered by the next event, like selecting a new catagory, then all of a sudden it shows up in the cart. After some research it looks like this might be a possible answer but I can not find your cart.php file to check.

https://support.yithemes.com/hc/en-...osite-Products-error-on-WooCommerce-Cart-page

link to composite product: https://offgridsoftwaresolutions.com/product/rec-active-bms/

In the attached snippet you will clearly see it was added to cart but the cart icon shows 0 items and 0.00 cost

Please jump on this one as soon as possible please as I have some irate customers out there.
If you need admin login details, please email or PM me.

Attachments

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

We never edit WooCommerce core files. That's why you are not able to find cart file.
I have checked checkout process and cart showing added products. If it is occurring at your end, Then please contact YITH. They will help you.
And also let us know what they say.

Best Regards.