• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Application cost

How much does it cost to make a marketplace app? I understand that there is a lot to factor in, but at least approximately tell me

It is possible to say different prices, everything is very individual to the project. If you want to know approximately the cost of creating an online marketplace mobile app, then you better read this article. There is a detailed description of how the price is formed and what is included in the development of the application. I think this article will give you an overview of how to develop such projects.

In most cases, customers are first interested in the price. It can be difficult to explain that there are a lot of things to consider in the development. The article in the commentary well explains the formation of the price.