• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Bloated Theme....

Your theme says it's light weight but there seems to be a bit of bloat.... It's slowing down my website...

Maximum DOM Depth
$<span class="woocommerce-Price-currencySymbol">

Remove unused JavaScript
Check whether your theme is inserting JavaScript into pages that don't use it.

Remove unused CSS
Even if your CSS is minified, you may still get this report due to the way your theme is structured.

This is slowing down my website alot! The them is bloated.... I rely on my website being fast... If the theme is dragging my website down, I will have to use a deferent theme.... I love the layout and it looks beautiful but i need my website to be fast....

I have the siteground plugin and my website for the most part is optimized pretty good. How do i edit the front page? I need to put the height and width for images to reduce the Largest Contentful Paint. When i go to edit the page on wordpress, the page is blank.

Thank you in advance

Wow! No answer? I bought 3 pro theme plugins from you for my websites. If you don't have an answer, you can just tell me and i will figure something out, but you should not ignore.

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Please accept my apologize for late reply
there is no need of adding height try to use same size of image that you have showing at your front-page.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards

Thank You! I removed the slider and the category widget as it doesn't register the height & width of the images and for some reason, if the height & width for the slider don't register, the slider flashes before it's loaded. I am just using images in the third custom widget and also the home shop to show most recently added products. Page loads faster now.