• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Blog Posts

Hey guys!
Thank you for your help!

I have few more questions, could you help me please!

1. Blog section! How to remove the authors name and date? And just keep the picture only?
2. Blog post section! How to remove name, date? How to remove right side bar (Search, Categories, Archives)?
I'm planning to use it for picture gallery mostly, so what the max width picture i can insert in post?

Thank you!

Attachments

Last edited:

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

1) You can try this CSS:

Code:
.post_meta{
display:none;
}
2) Go to Appearance > Widgets and drag and drop your desired widget in sidebar widget area.

Best Reagrds

Hello there,

1) You can try this CSS:

Code:
.post_meta{
display:none;
}
2) Go to Appearance > Widgets and drag and drop your desired widget in sidebar widget area.

Best Reagrds
Unfortunately, nothing from your suggestions has worked for me!
Please see images!

Looking forward to hear from you!

Attachments

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Please add widgets in primary and secondary widget area, It will automatically display inplace of current widgets.

Best Regards

Hello there,

Please add widgets in primary and secondary widget area, It will automatically display inplace of current widgets.

Best Regards
Okay! Just tried and seems still not working for me!
When i add widgets in primary and secondary widget area they DO appear in post, when i remove widgets from primary and secondary widget area (no widgets there)... Search Categories Archives appears !
I dont need any widgets there! I just need clean page with 1200 px pictures in post

What about blog posts area, how to remove text from the preview "box" and keep only the picture?
Please see the file!
Thank you!

Attachments

Last edited:

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hi,

Unfortunately the theme doesn't support this customization and as much as I would love to help with some custom code, this is beyond the support offered for the free products, which consist in bug fixing and theme documentation.

Best Regards

Karrtik - I have had success with adding at least one new widget in the primary widget area and that seems to remove the default search, categories and archives. But this is lame - even the free version should be fixed to turn the sidebar on/off. Please fix ThemHunk. Thx