• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Bug in the Head with the Instagram Section

Hello,

I bought the Shopline Pro theme and I will sure change things but its actually perfect and nice for this client but I find here a bug I think. I tested it. When you install the instagram section with the account and you connect to instagram you have over the Menu a instagram logo what you can't get out. I send you a screenshot for a better understanding. Can somebody tell me where I can find this logo? I can't edit this one. Its only when the instagram section is on. When it's off, the logo disappears.

Greetings DD

Attachments

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

I am not able to regenerate this issue at my end.
Please provide your website URL, So that i can check.

Thank you

Hello,

Look on the picture what I send. Its a instagram logo over the Menu and its a new installed pro shop theme. So where the instagram logo come from? Its just there when the instagram section is active. When the instagram section is active the Logo is over the menu what make no sense. The section is not active and the instagram Logo is away. Its easy but I have no idea where I can find this stupid kind of Logo.

Over the Menu in white is a instagram Logo. Where is that: https://serious-brand.com

Another Problem is Front Page Hero in the Header Settings. You can activate the parallax here with ON and OFF. When I decide for ON the Header Image in the Mobile Version is away. With OFF the header picture is there.

Where is the deal? Need a short advise for that!

Thank You!

Greetings DD

Attachments

Last edited:

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

For instagram logo use this code in Additional CSS "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"

Code:
. sbi_custom .fa-instagram {
display:none;
}
And for parallax issue i have informed it to our dev team they will check it. Meanwhile could you please try deactivating all third party plugin, sometimes any plugin creates issue with theme.

So please check it. This might help you.

Kind Regards

Hello there,

For instagram logo use this code in Additional CSS "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"

Code:
}
And for parallax issue i have informed it to our dev team they will check it. Meanwhile could you please try deactivating all third party plugin, sometimes any plugin creates issue with theme.

So please check it. This might help you.

Kind Regards

Hello,

ok thanks yeah that was maybe a point I have to check. I mean with the third party plugins. Can be for sure because I use a lot and sometimes it is like that. Had that problem with the third party plugins a lot of times. But its really only when I deactivate the parallax. Otherwise it works. I will check it and thank you. I don't know why the logo is there but the Code works. I give feedback for the header image when I find the problem. Thank you for the code!

Greetings DD

Hello,

i have the same Problem like here again with the Pro Theme.

The Code

}

doesn't work any more. Did you have another one?

Greetings DD

Hello there,

Please share your wp dashboard details, so i can take a closer look.

Best Regards
Its exactly the Same Problem like the picture in the top of this topic. In the Free Version was that a Problem. In the Pro Version actually not. Now with the latest Smash Balloon Instagram Feed Plugin Update is the Problem back but I want to use this plugin. This fucking button in the top. Where is that come from? Make sure no sense in any settings. Give me a code please or something please.

This is a Bug! Greetings DD

Attachments

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

You can try this CSS:

Code:
svg.svg-inline--fa.fa-instagram.fa-w-14 {
    display: none!important;
}
Hope that helps.

Best Regards

Hello there,

You can try this CSS:

Code:
svg.svg-inline--fa.fa-instagram.fa-w-14 {
    display: none!important;
}
Hope that helps.

Best Regards
Hello,

Thank you it works fine. Just for the Protocol: The problem was not there before the last update or that before. Not sure. It was just a problem of the Free Version not the Pro! It's a fact that you have transferred the bug in other templates. Fix that please. I told you before that this bug exists.

Thank you so far.

Greetings DD