• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Contact us - Shortcode form is not clickable

Hi, first of all, thanks for creating such a great theme. I like it as it is super easy to work with. However, I have 2 small questions

1. In the contact us section I have created a MC4WP form. The shortcode works and I can see the form, however, I cannot click it. It seems that it is hidden behind a transparent background. Please see attachment. How can I change this.

2. I wanted to connect my site with MailChimp using a html code inside the <header> .php however, I cannot find the section I am able to copy the code. Any idea? I was copying it in the header.php section of the Novellite Theme which I have also installed, but Mailchimp does not recognize it and therefore I cannot connect the site.

The site name is www.bookishtreats.com

Thanks for your help and please keep up the good work

Cheers

Attachments

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

1) You can try this CSS:

Code:
.mailmunch-forms-short-code.mailmunch-forms-widget-675366 {
    position: relative;
}
2) Please contact to plugin related support forum, they will help you better regarding there product.

Best Regards

Hello there,

1) You can try this CSS:

Code:
.mailmunch-forms-short-code.mailmunch-forms-widget-675366 {
    position: relative;
}
2) Please contact to plugin related support forum, they will help you better regarding there product.

Best Regards

Thanks. Now the first part is working, however, on my "For Author" page it randomly displays the same form for some reason now. Can this be changed somehow?

http://www.bookishtreats.com/for-authors/

Attachments

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

According to screenshot "Shortcode" is added once in page, but it is showing three times.
Is there any setting in plugin which is showing form three times.

If not then you need to contact form support team, they will help you about this.

Kind Regards