• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Customizing category page/adding in-style button?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way to customize the category page (the one the site brings you to when you click on a category in a dropdown, listing the products within that category). Would it be possible to add some text above the products grid?

If the answer is no, I have a second question: How could I add a button to the front page that is in the Shopline style (red, white text, etc.)? I have tried to make one through HTML but I would have to add all the CSS myself. Is there a faster way?

Thank you in advance!

Mira

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Could you please share your site address, so that i can check it and provide you possible solution.

Thank You

Hello there,

Could you please share your site address, so that i can check it and provide you possible solution.

Thank You
I have a host provided temporary domain at the moment; it is the following: http://csg.tni.mybluehost.me. It is in the very beginning stages, please ignore that! As you will see it is going to be an ecommerce website for a pool store. I want customers to be able to search for what they need to buy according to the issue in their pool, as I have done with categories. However, at the moment when you click on a category it simply takes you to the products within that category. I would like to be able to add text describing the steps they need to take to fix their issue (text above the products listing).

I have figured out how I could make this possible using blog posts (adding my text and displaying the category there) in case the option above doesn't work.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Mira

Last edited:

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

I am afraid that this ticket goes beyond the level of support that we can provide here. We cannot guarantee support with customizations, and while we would love to help you, we must focus on ensuring that our products are working as intended and as previewed in our demos.
Hope you understand.

Best Regards

Hello there,

I am afraid that this ticket goes beyond the level of support that we can provide here. We cannot guarantee support with customizations, and while we would love to help you, we must focus on ensuring that our products are working as intended and as previewed in our demos.
Hope you understand.

Best Regards
Oh, of course! I apologize. I understand completely. Thanks anyways! Your product in itself has been great help.

Status
Not open for further replies.