• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Email Info

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

For that you have to edit your form and go to "Settings > Lead Receiving Method > Receive Leads in Email"

this will help you.

Thank You

Hello,
I have that option selected, and the email comes through, but there is no information. When the user enters there name, address, details, I would like that information to be sent in the email.

Thank you

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

It seems that shortcode [lf-new-form-data] is not added in message field. That is the reason you haven't got information.

Just edit your form and go to "Email Settings > Admin Email > Message" and put shortcode here.

This will help you.

Thank You.

Hi there,

I have put that code in the message field and the email does not include the information it actually just sends [If-new-form-data] right in the email.

Thank you

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Plugin won't work on localhost, you need to use this plugin on live server then form will work for you.

Thank You

Good day.

I have the same problem. I am only getting emails with the text "New Lead Received" and no other information.

This means that I cannot follow up on leads... Please help

Update:

The form seems to be working now, but I would still like to see which potential customer tried to contact me. Is there any way that I could do this?

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

When a form is submitted you will receive either mail or lead in your dashboard (As settings chosen).
If you have chosen to receive leads in Email or in Database, in both the condition it will show name email and message of customer.

So you can see them in your email/Database.

Hope this helps you.

Kind Regards

I have changed my settings from email only to email + database since I received the blank mails.

However, this still does not solve my problem of not knowing which potential customer tried to contact me