• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Fatal error upon installing plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

pais_admin

Pro Member
Pro
As the title says. I got a fatal error or technical error when I tried to install the plugin for this theme. Though when I tried to login using the safemode as Wordpress has provided the link for... It looked like the plugin had installed successfully. However, I am getting errors everytime I try to upload image files as small as 8kb. I have a VPS server from hostgator so I should have had enough memory. It is definitely a plugin error.

Please see the details I received from the email below:

------------------

Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, Hunk Companion.

First, visit your website (http://investiniloilo.org/) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (http://investiniloilo.org/wp-admin/customize.php) and check for any visible issues.

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can't access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special "recovery mode". This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don't worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
WordPress version 5.5.3
Current theme: Gogo (version 1.1.0)
Current plugin: Hunk Companion (version 1.3.12)
PHP version 7.3.23

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_COMPILE_ERROR was caused in line 12 of the file /home/paisph/investiniloilo.org/wp-content/plugins/hunk-companion/gogolite/customizer/models/class-gogo-singleton.php. Error message: Cannot declare class Hunk_Companion_Singleton, because the name is already in use

-------------

In addition, is there a way to change the green banner with the words "popular" into "most recent?"

stall.png

Last edited:

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Thanks for informing about this.
As you are using the Gogo pro so please deactivate "Hunk Companion" plugin. And then check it.
This remove your error message.

Actually "Hunk Companion" plugin is working used to add the feature for lite theme, And now you are using "Gogo Pro" so you can deactivate "Hunk Companion" plugin.

Do let me know how it goes.

Kind Regards

pais_admin

Pro Member
Pro
Oh yes! That works now. Also, can you please answer my other previous question? Is there a way to change the green banner with the words "popular" into "most recent?"

stall.png

Last edited:

pais_admin

Pro Member
Pro
Hello,

Kindly please let me know when this update will be as soon as you can so that I can implement the new changes when it's possible? Thank you.

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Use this code in Additional CSS "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"

Code:
.lfb-heading{
width:100%;
}
This will help you.

Kind Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.