• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Featured products in Product Slider (WooCommerce)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

1. I'd like to ask you, how the selection of the featured products works? I've marked a few products with a ,,star" button, but the slider still shows all the products.
2. Do you have any blog with a list of uprgrades that new updates brought? I've fixed some problems manually, but maybe you fixed it with some updates.
3. Can I change the ,,SALE" tag on frontpage? It worked on woocommerce shop page (archive), but not on frontpage.

Thank you very much.

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

1. Thanks for informing about this issue, we have forwarded this to our dev team, it will be resolved in next update.
2. Every time we upgrade theme we write changes in "changelog.txt" file, this file is available in theme directory, You can read it.
3. And to change sale text please follow this link : https://www.codegearthemes.com/blogs/woocommerce/change-sale-badge-text-woocommerce
This will work for you.

Best Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.