• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

full width page with no side bar

there is no direct option to enable full width layout page...when im creating new page it coming with side bar even i'm clicking no sidebar it not coming as full width...how to resolve this ??

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Please make sure you are using latest version of theme and plugin, if not then update them and then check it.

Kind Regards

rewaaz.com
another problem i am facing here for example in myaccount
.woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation {
display:none;
}

.woocommerce-account .woocommerce-MyAccount-content {

i applied this css to disable my account navigation and its working in default editor while edit with divi builder its again coming to normal...not only this i faced with yith whishlist customization with dafault editor it working fine and by doing with divi builder it again going default...can u check this also once please

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Use this code in Additional CSS "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"

Code:
.page .thunk-page-top-banner, .main-header-bar.two .main-header-col3 span:nth-child(4), .main-header-bar.two .main-header-col3 span:nth-child(3)  {
display:none;
}
This will work for you.

Kind Regards

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Could you please explain, What exactly do you want. If possible share screenshot.
So that i can help you accordingly.

Kind Regards