• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Glowline Lite?

Hi, I'm trying to install Glowline Lite free version, and the Header appears in a different font than in the example ad. How can I change the font to give it that handwritten look? Thanks!

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

I'm not getting your issue, Please elaborate your issue little more.
Also share the screenshot of problematic area, if possible.

Best Regards

Hi sorry, I've been away, right, so I can't find anywhere to customise the font in the Glowline theme as I'd like my header to appear in italics as is shown in the demo (also I can't find the colour option to give my header the same look as in the demo where Glow is black and line is golden coloured). Can you help me fix that or would I have to get a premium version for that to work and if so why can I find a premium version for worpress.com but not for wordpress.org? Thanks, Karin

Excellent, thanks so much for your help, which is helping me to understand how to set things up, I'll give the logo a go and check the premium version,

Kind regards

Hi again, I do actually have two questions about the Glowline premium version, which I really like:
1. is that image logo (as mentioned in my previous email of the logo in the same font as depicted in italics and in black/ gold?) available in premium ie is there a choice in fonts for text as well as header? (I couldn't find that typeface to make a logo and I really like it!)
2. Is it possible to format the pictures for the layout in either squares or round?

Thanks for your help, Karin

Last edited: