• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Header Display on Scroll Up

This action just randomly started: When scrolling to the bottom of the home page, and letting the page sit for a few seconds, the header reappears when you start to scroll back upwards. What is bad is that the header that fades in also includes the footer menus I have set up, and it is really jumbled up with the header menus. I have searched for various solutions, but I cannot find where this feature can be disabled, or when I enabled such functionality. Is there a solution to disable this temporary fade-in header that appears when scrolling back up?

In either the free or pro themes, is there the ability to show more than 12 items per page, for example, show 25, 50, 100, or all items? I am just not seeing this functionality, but could be missing where it is.

Last edited:

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Could you please do let me know in which section you want to show more that 12 products.
Also share your website link.

So that i can help you accordingly.

Kind Regards