• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Header image

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using the child theme Paralax Duke a child theme for featuredlight. Can I use feature image for page and post header image?

Last edited:

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

In theme we have given option to change header image for pages and posts.
You can go to "Appearance > Customize > Theme Option > Header Background Image" and change image from here.

Kind Regards

That was not a suggestion. I need to know why the theme is not allowing featured image on post or page
when I do not have background image chosen it should allow me to place featured image in header background.

Last edited:

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

We have given feature in theme to show single header image for all pages and posts. Which you can add from customize section.
"Appearance > Customize > Theme Option > Header background Image"

And also thanks for your suggestion, Our team will check it.

Kind Regards

Thank you, I understand the separate header in page/post is not an option at this time. However can you explain why the header/background image in the posts do not resize correctly, and not at all in mobile devices?
thanks again.

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Actually the area to show image in header is 350px in height, And current image has more height as it should be, So i would suggest you to add image with height of 350px.

However for the current image i am giving you CSS code this will work for mobile view, please add this code in Additional CSS
"Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"

Code:
@media screen and (max-width: 480px) {
#header .header-img {
    background-size: 200% 69%!important;
    background-position: top;
}
}
You can change background size value according to need.

This will help you

Kind Regards

Ok, I have inserted CSS. I have also tried to crop images to 350 height . Still does not present image properly in Mobile devices. In the CSS you have... 200% 69%!important. Why two percentages here?

Status
Not open for further replies.