• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Header Wishlist Heart Icon Redirect To Another Page

Please the wishlist icon on the header is redirecting to another page after i have already activated yith wishlist and its working fine but i cannot edit the link related to the heart icon on the header

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Please make sure your "Wishlist" page is created in "Pages > All pages".
And shortcode is added in it
Code:
[yith_wcwl_wishlist]
After that go to "YITH > Wishlist > Wishlist Page Option" and add your page in "Wishlist Page"

This will work for you.

Kind Regards

The method mentioned is already done but its still the same i'll explain better with a image
issue.jpg
This heart icon on the header redirects to this link https://support.themehunk.com/wp-themes/shopline-pro/wishlist/ which is not suppose to be so.
This wishlist page is working perfectly fine, the heart icon on the shop page redirects perfectly fine but as for the header, the heart icon redirects to another page entirely different from my website page.
So is there any solutions for this?
Thanks for your support

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Please make sure you are using the latest version of theme. If not then please update your theme.

This will help you.

Kind Regards