• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

How to change the titles of quick buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for answering. But I can't translate these words by Loco Translate. I have already tried many different topic translators. I changed the language in the plugins, but these words don't change. They start showing up after installing the Hunk Companion plugin. I suspect that these words are hidden somewhere in this plugin, if there is no way to change the text, how can I turn off the appearance of these words when hovering over the icons?

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Yes some text are showing from plugin, So you can follow the same translation process for plugin and it will work for you.

Kind Regards

These words start working when I activate the Hunk Companion plugin. But the Hunk Companion plugin cannot be translated. These words are hidden somewhere ...

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

"Quick View" and "Wishlist" text can be translated from theme. And for "Compare text i informed this to dev team they will check it and update the theme.

Kind Regards

Hello!

I changed this words - "Wishlist, Compare, QuickView" In all themes, in all plugins. But they do not change in these buttons. I don't know what to do anymore ... I liked this theme so much, but it is very difficult to completely translate it into another language. Help me pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.