• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

How to create menu with drop down with categories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there

I just wanna know for the Shopline Free Theme. I only see the Shop link where it shows your products under one section.

How do you add example like this:

Our Selection+ you click you have categories let's say accessories, tools, etc.. and when you click on that goes on that page showing the product accordingly.

How is this done cause it installs the wooecommerce plug in too and there is to many sections. Not working.

And also there is demo images or products to import

Hello there,

For that you have to create custom menu and add categories as menu item.
To create custom menu follow this link : https://support.themehunk.com/docs/add-custom-menu-theme/

This will help you.

Thank You
Hi there,

Thanks for the reply, I have tried this method but its not showing the way its suppose to:

Basically, I just want to make a menu or use the Shop change the name to Our Collections, and from there, when you click it
it drops the menu down, which I was able to do, but its showing the wrong layout, I tried everything but not working. Is it
possible for you to make that Shop to Our Collection name with the + sign, and drop down menu maybe 3-6 items from
the drop down, and when you click on it, goes to that section, and shows the products in that category from the drop down.

Is it possible? I've been at it for few hours and nothing yet.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.