• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

How to translate the Highlight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again,

I am trying to translate the Higlilight content where it is written : Free Shiping, Join Risk Free, Support 24/7.... ?
Impossible to find :(
Thanks for your help :)

Hi, thanks but it is not a single website. I have English and French. That’s why I am wondering how to translate this part. Thanks for your help :)

Hi I tried to use install but my website crashed during the configuration of the plugin :(
Bellow the issue i got, i changed my webite url by "mysite.com". Any good idea ?
I had to restore it. I got this error : Fatal error: Cannot redeclare icl_t() (previously declared in /home/customer/www/mysite.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/polylang/modules/wpml/wpml-legacy-api.php:289) in /home/customer/www/mysite.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/inc/functions.php on line 481

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Error message is coming from "Polylang Plugin" You need to contact support team of plugin, They will help you with this.

Kind Regards

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

If you are using any other plugin for translation then you can use that to create your site multilingual.

As of now you can deactivate polylang.

Kind Regards

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

I just forwarded this to our dev team, They are working on it.
Soon we will update this in latest version of theme.

Kind Regards

Founded the issue with WPML. In "Apparence" menu then "customize", then change the text you are looking for by adding "!!!" at the end. Publish it. And go to WPML > String Translation, try to look for the text "xxxxx !!!", then click on "Can't find the strings you're looking to translate?" and click on "Choose texts for translation" and "add to string translation". Then go back to WPML > String Translation, look for the "xxxxx !!!" and translate it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.