• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Issue with scroll animated menu

vgonzalez

Pro Member
Pro
I have a Oneline - One Page WordPress Theme Lifetime and on my page, I have two kinds of content pages. First, the index with a scroll animated transition that has 5 or 6 sections and second WordPress page or entry.
Here I have a little issue with the links at the menu, depending on which page I am in, the menu doesn't work properly,
E.g. If I am at the WordPress entry all menu items related to the animated scroll doesn't work.

Could someone please help to find a solution.

Best regards

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Could you please share your site link and let me know on which page you are getting issue, So that i can check it and provide you solution.

Kind Regards

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Thanks for sharing your page link.

Actually for inner pages you have to create another menu with same menu item, And add complete link in them.
Suppose for "Careers" menu item in place of "#services" and complete link "https://www.cyt.uc.edu.py/#services" similarly do for all the links, and assign that menu as a "main menu".

It will work for you.
Do let me know if still you have any issue.

Kind Regards

vgonzalez

Pro Member
Pro
The menu settings page shows that the theme has 2 types of menu, the front and main menu, I tried to assign a test menu as a front menu but it continues using the main for all pages. As I understood your suggestion I should have two main menu assigned?

What might happen to the front menu? is that the right type for the for the home page?