• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

just schedule theme changes

If I want to change something on the Theme Website information and then i click Publish, it jumps to Schedule immediately. I can no longer publish anything there directly. Can someone help? many Greetings

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Actually it is the feature of wordpress that you want to "Schedule" your changes or Save in Draft or publish it immediately.
So in your condition "Schedule" option is activated that is the reason you are getting "Schedule".

To change that you need to click on "Settings" button just attached to your publish button, And choose the radio button "Publish".
Please check this screenshot for reference : https://screencast.com/t/VmYk3aksy

This will help you.

Kind Regards

Sorry, then I put it wrong. I can no longer publish anything directly in the theme customizer! When I press the button, it changes immediately from publish to planned. But also planned, my changes will not be published afterwards. Sorry for my english, it comes from a translater.

In 2016 & 2017, WordPress has been constantly improving the Customizer—a feature used to make changes to your WordPress theme options, site design & other common settings. Pasco Connect

Last edited: