• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Lead Form Dashboard only Displaying 5 Forms

Hi,

I don't see this as a limitation anywhere in the documentation. But I am only able to view the first 5 lead forms I created alphabetically on the lead dashboard. The bottom half of the page is covered by an ad for a theme pack that I can't close, and there is no ability to scroll down or tab to another page. I need to edit a form that's already been created and can't access it. This behavior is happening in both Chrome and Edge browser and on 2 different laptops with different screen resolutions.

I know last week I could view all of the lead forms I created. Is there a way to fix this so I can see all of the lead forms I created?

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Thanks for pointing out this issue. We have forwarded this to our dev team. Soon they will solve it.

Kind Regards