• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Lost Features On Site

I just logged into my site... images are gone as well as some of the features.... testimonials and services areas. I did not make those changes. Please help.
Stuttgartharvestchurch.com

Last edited:

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello Harley,

I don't think it will cause any data lose but for safety purpose you can download old version of theme which you are previously using through this link.
https://downloads.wordpress.org/theme/novellite.1.4.9.zip

You just have to add your old version inplace of `1.4.9` to download. After that install old version. It will revert back your old settings. Now you can copy all your customize panel data, links etc in a text file. Now update theme to the latest version. Create home page as shown in this doc (https://www.support.themehunk.com/docs/novellite-theme/#setup-home). And copy old customize panel data to the new one (in case of any data lose).

Thank You.

I followed the directions on one of the links you sent me and created a new front page... and all of my pictures and information are visible again.
Thank you for your help and patience. Have a blessed day.
If I purchase this template, will I have to rebuild my site or will everything seamlessly transition?

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Actually Novelpro is a unlimited feature theme. You can add unlimited numbers of items in each section and contain lot more amazing options. That's why customize panel structure is different from novel-lite theme. If you switch theme from lite to pro then you just have to copy lite theme customize panel data to pro theme customize panel.
If you are not comfortable with copying customize panel content then our support team can help you with the home page setup.
After purchasing theme let us know. We will provide you proper instructions.

Best Regards