• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Menu

Hello again.

Can I create a menu within a page? How is it done?

I do not mean to display from the main menu, but, once the person enters the page, he finds a new menu to navigate in it.

thank you very much

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

In theme we have given option to create two different menu, i.e. you can create separate menu for "Front Page" and for "Inner Page".

For that just go to "Appearance > Menus" and create your menu, Now choose option where you want to show it (either in front page or in main page) and save it. This will work for you.

Hope this helps you. Do let me know if you need anything else.

Thank You

I can not do what I want because I already have a previous problem with the main menu. If only I frame it as the main menu I get 2 Home. The only thing that worked for me to fix it is to select that the menu is main and internal at the same time.

Now, regarding the second problem, My main menu consists of 4 pages (home, about me, blog and products) what I want to do is that when entering the blog, within that specific page, place a menu with the categories that I created for my articles. Can be done?