• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Mobile displaying incorrectly....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there,

Sorry for disturbing! I'm using the theme "One Page C'' and currently experiencing issue with the website displaying on mobile, the mobile display doesn't look the same as the one on PC and I've attached screenshots regarding this. Maybe issues with the ''Eliminate render-blocking resources" and "unused CSS''. I would like to know if I can make it looks exactly the same on both display of PC and mobile for better navigation and more readable. Also, the background image is not showing on other pages than home page on mobile. Kindly please refer to the screenshot for further understanding. Looking for your reply and thank you in advance!

Regards,

Attachments

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

I checked your site and currently it is not using our theme, Could you please activate it and then let me know, So that i can check it.

Kind Regards

Hello there,

Thank you so much for your reply! I'm using One Page C which I think is a child theme of OneLine Lite if not mistaken, the theme is activated.

Regards,

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Thanks for sharing your site link, I checked your site and it is using table to show content using a plugin. And that table is not responsive table. That is the reason it is creating issue. So please try to use a plugin which creates responsive tables.

And fr background header image in mobile view use this code in Additional CSS "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"

Code:
@media screen and (max-width: 480px) {
body.custom-background {
    background-size: 100% 14%;
}
}
This will help you.

Kind Regards

Hello there,

Thanks for getting back to me! I've entered the provided CSS and the background image is now showing on mobile, but for the table plugin I'm using is Mobile Responsive Tables as mentioned in WP Table Builder's top features list. I am not tech savvy on this so I'm unsure of this, I would think of the mobile screen is not wide enough as on PC and the table is too wide to be shown on the mobile screen so the only way to show it properly is to turn on the desktop mode from the browser.

To try this thing I've enabled the desktop mode on Google browser on mobile, everything seems fine but just something wrong with the background image again which it was not showing in full as shown in the screenshot below. This occur on when I customizing the theme too! May I know is there something to do with the CSS to fix this issue?

Stay safe!

Regards,

Attachments

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

I checked your site in mobile device and activated "Desktop Site" and it is showing background image in header.
Please check screenshot attached.

Also our theme is responsive theme so i would suggest you to check site as it is (Not in desktop view).

Do let me know if you have any query.

Kind Regards

Attachments

Hello there,

Thanks for your reply! Yes it is showing but the background image is not showing in full when with desktop view, there has a part with grey color. May I know is there any way to make it shows in full? Thank you in advance.

Stay safe!

Regards,

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

It is not a good practice to check desktop view of site in mobile, because theme is responsive theme. And we have given code for all particular device.

Still you want to change its size then you can alter this code

Code:
@media screen and (max-width: 480px) {
body.custom-background {
background-size: 100% 14%;
}
}
You can change its value.

Kind Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.