• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Mobile Menu Icon Display Always

I currently have the navigation hidden using css...which is what I want, because I will be putting the search in the middle instead. Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 9.17.54 AM.png

However, I would like the mobile menu icon to always display even when window is expanded, so users always have access to the menu. How do I do that? Because I feel like I have tried everything in css but still not showing icon. only when I shrink window it will show.

Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 9.21.21 AM.png

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

This requires lots of custom work in theme and We cannot guarantee support with customizations, and while we would love to help you, we must focus on ensuring that our products are working as intended and as previewed in our demos.

Hope you understand.

Best Regards

Okay that's understandable.

I also need help with product display page. (Or do I need to get in contact with Woocommerce) It is not displaying like it should. :/
As you see in the screenshot, wishlist icon is not displaying.
Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 8.31.05 AM.png

the social media icons are all funky and icons are not displaying. Also, where do I go for add additional information? Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 8.31.16 AM.png

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

I can't check your site, it is saying site is under construction.
So please remove it temporarily and do let me know.

Kind Regards

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Use this code in Additional CSS "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"

Code:
.single-product .yith-wcwl-wishlistexistsbrowse.show:before, .single-product .yith-wcwl-wishlistaddedbrowse.show:before {
    font-family: Fontawesome;
}
#shopmain.woocommerce ul.wc-tabs li.active:after {
font-family: 'Font awesome 5 free;
font-weight:100;
}
i.fab.fa-google-plus-g:before {
   content: "\f0d5";
}
i.fab.fa-linkedin-in:before{
   content: "\f0e1";
}
.single-product .add_to_wishlist:before{
font-family:fontawesome;
}
This will help you.

Thank You

I, too, would like to use the mobile hamburger menu on the desktop display. This is a more modern design. Please consider adding this to the template.