• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Mobile Version For Iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!

Thanks for your great theme!

Unfortunately, the mobile version for iphone seems that is not working properly... ¿could you help me, please?

Best,

Joan

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Could you please clear browser cache or try to check site in any other iphone. Because it is loading fine at my side. I have checked in multiple mobiles. With the screenshot it is clear that style is not loading. But you have to check in multiple devices to confirm.

Thank You.

Good point, but still not solved :_(

This is the situation:

- Android devices -> Site loads fine
- iPhone 4s -> Site loads fine
- iPhone 6 -> Site loaded incorrectly but today I deleted the WP cache, then loaded fine except contact form (appears duplicated) and slider (not showing at all). (See i6_1 and i6_2 pics attached)
- iPhone 6 plus -> Site loaded incorrectly like in the previous post in spite of clearing cache. (See i6plus_1, i6plus_2 and i6plus_3 pics attached)

Furthermore, both devices (iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus) deleted their own Safari caché (History and Website Data).

Finally, I have even uninstalled the WP super cache plugin,...just in case. But still not working...

Any ideas will be very appreciated :)

Attachments

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

I have checked your website in emulator and everything is looking fine, please clear your device cache and check it again.

Best Regards

Hi there!

Finally the problem is solved, but seems that not due to clearing cache.

I post here how we fixed, just in case the answer can help anyone else.

In fact is simple, both iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus were using mobile data to access the website. When they tried to access using WIFI then the website looked fine... amazing...

Thanks to the moderators for their help anyway! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.