• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Mobile version: Problem with category and subcategories / Desktop version: problem with serch

Mobile version: menu scrolling, category problem and search problem.

Hello,
I'm using your free TOP STORE theme and I'm having some issues. Kindly help me with my inquiries.
I am using it for a new web store that will have many categories.
URL: https://clickeashop.com/

::: Please check this in mobile version :::
1) DISPLACEMENT OF THE MENU: When I click on "CATEGORY", the menu appears that shows all the categories, so far so good, but then ...

(A) When I click on a CATEGORY (example: I compute) to display the SUBOPTIONS, the system goes directly to the page of that CATEGORY even before the SUBOPTIONS are loaded correctly; On mobile devices, people will not be able to see and click to see the subcategory because it is going too fast. (once you click on the CATEGORY, its SUBCATEGORY should be shown and allowed to click on it)

B) When I click on Category, the categories are displayed. As soon as I choose a category; display subcategories and quickly load the category page before the person even looks and reads the subcategory.

I want the category to be clickable first and allow the subcategory to be clicked to display it.

::: Please check this in desktop version :::
2) SEARCH PROBLEM: Your search bar is really advanced for a free theme and I am happy with it, but how can I make sure that where it says "all categories" only the CATEGORIES are shown and not the SUBCATEGORIES or failing that be able to remove this.

I hope to make myself understood and they can help me solve it.

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

1) I have logged your issue to our dev team, they will look over it.

2) In search sub categories are also available, is it not showing at your side?

Best Regards

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

1) You will get theme update, you need to check it's changelog.

2) It is not possible to remove category from search list., sorry.

Best regards