• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Not Sending Email

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Please make sure you have selected option to receive email, from settings. If not then edit your form and go to "Form Settings > lead Receiving Methods" and select option to receive leads via email, or you can select "Receive Leads in Email and Save in database"

This will help you.

Thank You

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Now please try to receive emails at different email id, If still you get issues then you need to contact your hosting service provider.
Sometimes email server is not sending mails, due to deactivation, So hosting service provider will activate it for you.

Thank You

Hello,
I'm in the same situation as above. I've tried our own hosted email as well as a gmail account and no combination worked. I did have this work before for a few tests but at some point it stopped working. These are both email accounts I use regularly and I have checked the spam folders as well as the 'email sending' settings in Lead Form.

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Please make sure you have selected option to receive email, from settings. If not then edit your form and go to "Form Settings > lead Receiving Methods" and select option to receive leads via email, or you can select "Receive Leads in Email and Save in database"

This will help you.

Thank You

As I stated, this was already done and checked. The leads do show up in the leads list but still no email goes out or is shown in the outbox of the email set to send it. The earlier ones that worked do show but it has not worked, in what seems a while.

Attachments

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Could you please share your site link and also make sure you are using latest version of plugin.

Kind Regards

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

I love to help you with this issue but we only provide basic support to our free users.
Hope you understand.

Best Regards

Of course, if you would be able to tell me what you think might be stopping a Gmail account from work though that would be helpful. I understand you can't be sinking a lot of hours into my request but I feel Gmail being as popular as it is should work flawlessly. If you have no idea what the issue could be I understand, I will be continuing to work on it regardless.

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

As you have told me that mailing system is working earlier and suddenly stops working then might be any plugin or any changes in site is creating issue.

So please try to deactivate all third party plugin and then check it.

Hope this helps you.

Kind Regards

I have a test server on Pantheon, and the production on digital ocean. We have our email through rackspace. Gmail to Gmail works on pantheon, nothing else works. Do any of those sound like any known conflicts? Thanks again for the help you've been giving so far.