• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Novellite responsive menu

The sub-menus dropdown on a PC but when viewed on mobile the sub-menu immediatly disappears when you touch the menu, the only way it seems to stay open is if you hold your finger on the menu or swipe while you press which sometimes triggers the “open in new tab” menu, which is not ideal as most won't know to do this.

These happens if the main menu has a sub-menu.

Using Chrome on Android device

Can someone please give suggestions

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Thanks for sharing site address.
I have checked your site and it is using some third party plugin. Could you please deactivate all third party plugins to see if this resolves the problem? If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).

Also if you have done any custom coding in theme then try to remove it and check if this solves the issue.

Do let me know how it goes.

Thank You.

Hello,

I have setup a new installation of Wordpress with Blacky child theme and no plugins and no custom coding, the menu does the exact same thing in mobile mode. Are you able to test?

Thanks

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

We have solved this issue in theme(NovelLite), And we are updating theme at WordPress.org.
Soon it will updated and then you can download latest version of "NovelLite" theme.

This will solve your issue.

Thank You