• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Novelpro - For Theme Creators

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrssuper

Pro Member
Pro
Hello

1. The spacing in the sections is crazy huge. can you make this configurable somehow?
If I make it smaller with custom code, then it does not look good on mobile device. Any solution?

2. Page header images / titles- why not add an option to either recolor all of them or select an image for all of the pages? make it user friendly?

3. Looks like you can change colors to all the buttons but forgot one in submit form - looks like smth worth fixing.

4. How do i make the pages full width content as home page, cause any page builder i'm trying to use kinda puts it in the middle container, which looks dated.

5. Let's say i want to put service widgets instead of team members widgets in team section?
any way of doing that without it shifting left or jumping one under another?

Last edited:

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

1) Go to the Appearance > Customize > Custom CSS and paste code given below.
Code:
@media (min-width: 1024px){
section {
    padding: 150px 0;
}}
You can change 1024px according to your need.

2) You can add separate header image for each page. Just edit page and add featured image.

3) We will look over it and fix with the next version update. For temporary solution go to the Appearance > Customize > Custom CSS and paste code given below.
Code:
.contact_section .leadform-show-form input[type="submit"] {
    background: #ab1902;
    border-color: #ab1902;
}
.contact_section .leadform-show-form input[type="submit"]:hover {
    background: #000;
    color: #fff;
    border: solid #000 1px;
}
4) With the next update we will provide page builder template. So you can use any builder plugin you want.

5) We are regularly working to make our themes more and more user friendly. With the next update more options will be available to create sections. For temporary solution share your website link. So that we can take a closer look.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.