• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Open Shop Top Slider 2nd Layout Link

So I'm using Open Shop, when I edit the Top Slider and use the 2nd "Slider Layout" the one that can "auto play" the slides. I have just setup one slide and I would like that slide to be a link to a custom URL but that option doesn't seem to exist.

I can do that with the 1st "Slider Layout" the one with the bigger image + logo image; however I don't like that layout. I'd like to have the 2nd layout also have a link option.

Let me know if this is possible or available in the pro version, etc..

Hello. I am using the Big Store theme. The problem is the speed of the interval (in milliseconds) to move to the next slide from the moment the previous one stopped in the top slider. I set a different value (10,000, 15,000, 20,000) but the switching interval of the next slide does not change at all. How do I fix this problem?

Navigate to the Links section in the WordPress Dashboard and enter the links that you would like to have in your slider. The slider works by using all the links in a single category so it's a good ideas to create a new category of links before you start. you like.
oursainsburys.co.uk

Last edited: