• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Page Builder Not Access Website Content Shopline

Please i need an urgent help on this case cause i am having short time to deliver, i can not seem to edit or create a section on my own using my page builder which is elementor, it is stated clearly that the theme supports elementor page builder but anytime i try to edit a page i receive an error saying "you must call 'the_content' function in the current template in order to give access to elementor to work on the page". This is a big headache due to the fact that i need to add my own section on the front page i can't solely rely on the created ones.
Please i would appreciate your help on this

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Actually the design of home page is not possible with elementor, So we have created template in theme and provided option in "Customize" section to make changes on home page.

Also theme is fully compatible with "Elementor". You can create all the inner pages using "Elementor" and create your design according to need.

Hope this helps you.

Kind Regards

Yeah thanks but something I needed in particular seems to be missing nd that is the free shipping, free delivery boxes that's suppose to come immediately after the header banner I can't seem to find it and I really want it badly I saw it when d site was displayed on a vid but as per my own page I can't seem to find that free delivery section on the homepage and that's the only item needed on the homepage and I'm stuck looking for a way to resolve it. Please is there anyway you can help