• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Products on certain pages only

Is there a way to add certain products to certain pages? I have a shop all page and then under that individual shirts, sweatshirt, bags, customs, ect. I'd like them all to be in the shop all page and others only the specific items in each tab. Thanks!

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

For that i would suggest you to create product category and assign those category in there respective products.
Now add those categories as menu item. It will work for you.

Kind Regards

On the top of my page I've added a shop all button with a drop down menu for shirts, sweatshirts, ect but they go in the shop all category but when I put them in the shirts category the sweatshirts show up there too even if I have clicked a category when adding the product

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Seems that you have selected two categories for same product, In this condition that particular product will show on both of the category, So please make sure you have selected only one category for a product.

Kind Regards