• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Questions about Shopline Theme

Hello,

This question was previously asked in the General Discussion and was hijacked.

1. Fix a rapid disappear of the small screen drop-down menu. Clicking the three bars makes it appear smoothly, but clicking the X causes the menu to instantly disappear, while the X animates back to three bars. Is this no 'hide' animation?

2. Increase space between the Cart and Search icons. On mobile device they are very close. I found a reference in styles.css to use custom.css and put the following in it

CSS:
/*   custom.css   */

/* space the 3 icons at top right  */
ul li, ul {
    list-style-type: none;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0 3pt;
}
adding the custom file to the path: wp-content/themes/shopline and wp-content/themes/shopline/css did not have an effect.

3. When adding more than quantity one of an item to the cart, the cart number shows the total quantity of items. I would prefer it show the quantity of individual products.

Can you suggest a way to fix these?

David

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

1) We have logged this issue to our Dev team. It will be resolved soon and included with the next update.
2) Go to the Appearance > Customize > Custom CSS and paste code given below.
Code:
@media screen and (max-width: 550px){
.header-extra ul.hdr-icon-list li.top-list.search-icon {
    margin-left:10px;
}}
3) This is default functionality of WooCommerce. We can't do much with it. WooCommerce count each item separately. And calculate price according to number of items.

Thank You.

Karrtik,

1) Thank you!
2) That worked too. Thank you!
3) I should have realized this is a comment for WooCommerce.

Is this the place for requesting support or features for paid themes?

New questions or issues in the paid Shopline:

View the site here: http://newlookperucas.com.br The site is in maintenance mode (login with userid: customer password: customer)
1) The 3 bars (mobile menu icon) do not change color with the Account, Cart & Search icons.
2) On page scroll down, the top menu bar turns white, and leaves a 20px gap above it.
3) On http://newlookperucas.com.br/conta/edit-address/ the Billing and Shipping address blocks (class=" woocommerce-Address") do not flow smoothly for small mobile device.
4) How do I increase WooCommerce page font size generically?
5) Where is documentation and location of .po file ?

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

1. for that try this code in additional css "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"
Code:
@media screen and (max-width: 1024px) {
#pull {
    color: #ffffff;
}
}
2. For that try this code in additional css "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"
Code:
.logged-in header.shrink {
    margin-top: 0px!important;
}
3. I have checked your link and it is working fine in mobile device, could you please share screenshot of problematic area, so that i can check it.

4. Which font size do you wnat to change in woocommerce page?

5. Our dev team is already working on it, soon it will be ready and available in theme.
Documentation of theme : https://support.themehunk.com/docs/shopline-theme/

Thank You

1. for that try this code in additional css "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"
Code:
@media screen and (max-width: 1024px) {
    #pull {
        color: #ffffff;
    }
}
This worked when page is has x=0 offset. For mobile screen after scrolling up, the navigation bar background is white again. (!! still an issue - see included image below)

Edit:
the header element contains the customized color:
Code:
background: rgba(66,24,0,0.8)
and after scroll, the header element is affected by :
[CODE]header.shrink {
    background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255,1)
}
Code:
When I added to custom.css:
[CODE]
header.shrink {
    background: rgba(66,24,0,1.0)
}
the header did not turn white, but did not remain the same color.

There is also the problem of selecting the three bars to show the menu. When selecting them, to see the drop-down menu, the background color of the menu bar is white again. There is a problem in the theme surrounding the 'header' element!

2. For that try this code in additional css "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"
Code:
.logged-in header.shrink {
    margin-top: 0px !important;
}
This suggestion removed the gap at the top. Thank you!!

3. I have checked your link and it is working fine in mobile device, could you please share screenshot of problematic area, so that i can check it.
mobile issues.png
The attached image shows two issues. At bottom, is issue with "flowing" of the objects. At the top, is nav bar background white, after scroll)

4. Which font size do you want to change in woocommerce page?
Many objects. I think the solution is in Customize: WooCommerce.

5. Our dev team is already working on it, soon it will be ready and available in theme.
Documentation of theme : https://support.themehunk.com/docs/shopline-theme/
I want the language of my site to be in Portuguese. Is the .po file, that I read about in FAQ, not yet available ??

Last edited:

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Have you changed your dashboard access details, If yes then do share it in PM, I will check it.

Thank You

Sorry. Sending details via PM.

Thank you.

p.s. Can you move this thread to the paid side? I did not realize that I have been posting in the free section.

Last edited:

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

1. I have checked your site again and didn't get any issue with mobile menu and background, Please check this screenshot : https://screencast.com/t/Pxcet0FYeXiQ
Try to clear browser cache and then check it, This might work for you.

3. Actually there are two different address, (Billing Address and Shipping Address), if you change billing address then it will show in between, and if you change shipping address then it will show below it.
This will only show on mobile view. When you see it in desktop view address will show below there respective place.
Hope this helps you.

5. For language file we have already informed it to our dev team, They are working on it, Soon it will be available in next update of theme.

Also this thread will continue in lite theme, From next time you can post your query at pro theme.

Thank You