• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Removing Team Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

A year or so ago you were kind enough to supply me with a bit of CSS so that I could remove two team members from my web-site. Unfortunately, since I updated to the latest version, the obligatory three team members have returned and the CSS no longer seems to work. I am hoping that you can sort me out again with respect to this small issue. As my web-site is still experimental, it generates few hits and no revenue for me, otherwise I would move to a "pro" version. www.dignus.ca

Thank you

Hi Karrtik,

Yes, I am aware of this fact. We went around on this before. In the end, however, you were kind enough to supply me with a little CSS. As I mentioned, I do not currently make any money with this web-site. It is just experimental. So, I am hoping that you will, once again, come to my rescue.

Best,

Michael

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello Michael,

You can try this CSS:

Code:
#section4 .col-sm-4.th-2, #section4 .col-sm-4.th-3 {
display:none;
}
Best Regards

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello Michael,

Unfortunately the theme doesn't support this customization and as much as I would love to help with some custom code, this is beyond the support offered for the free products, which consist in bug fixing and theme documentation.

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.