• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Ribbon Section with image AND SVG

Hi,

I just pay for the pro version of Oneline. I want to do a ribbon section with image and SVG. It was possible in the lite version.

How can I do this ?

Thank you

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Thanks for purchasing our product and welcome to the family of "ThemeHunk".
Actually in pro version we have given section ordering, and when you order your section it will break the design.

However just create your site and order all the sections and then do let me know, I will activate background image in your ribbon section.

Kind Regards

Hi,
Thank you for your answer. In fact, in addition with the ribbon section with image AND SVG, I also have other problems :
  • I would like to place a video instead of image in the slider
  • I would like to duplicate ribbon section with image and SVG
  • I also have a problem with my contact form (Lead Form). 2 sections (phone & recaptcha) are not centered on mobile version
Need some help please. Here is my site : https://marc-baguette-conseil-travaux.be/

Thank you in advance

Last edited:

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

1. For that you have to activate external plugin option in slider settings. And then select "Crelly Slider" to show your videos.
Just go to "Appearance > Customize > Slider Section > Slider Type" and choose "External Plugin"

Now go to "Plugins > Add New" and install "Crelly Slider" plugin. Here you can create your slider with video and paste shortcode of it in
"Appearance > Customize > Slider Section > External Plugin"

2. For that you can use our custom section and add more section according to your requirement.
Follow this link : https://support.themehunk.com/docs/oneline-theme/#custom-section

3. Use this code in Additional CSS "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"

Code:
@media screen and (max-width: 480px) {
.home #contact .leadform-show-form.leadform-lite input, .home #contact .leadform-show-form.leadform-lite .select-type select, .home #contact .leadform-show-form.leadform-lite input[type=number]{
float:none;
margin:18px 0px 15px 0px;
width:70%!important;
}
}
This will center your phone field, and for captcha i informed it t our dev team, They will solve solve it.

Kind Regards

Hi and thank you for your help :)
  1. I finally transformed my video into a gif and it worked ! However on mobile, the gif is cropped (see picture). Is there a way to avoid that ? On other screen sizes it works perfectly. Capture d’écran 2020-05-03 à 15.36.27.png
  2. It works, thank you !
  3. I added your code but it seems that nothing has changed (see picture ). Capture d’écran 2020-05-03 à 15.36.13.png
  4. I also have one more question : on Safari I have a problem displaying the first letter of the "about us" section (see picture). This is not the case with other browsers. Is there a way to fix that ? Capture d’écran 2020-05-03 à 15.38.02.png ; Moreover, there is a line appearing only on Ipad for every svg section as you can see on the picture Marc Baguette conseil en travaux - Mon obje ctif  atteindre le vôtre avec sérénité !.jpg .
Thank you so much for your help :)
Regards,

Last edited:
Hello there,

Thanks for purchasing our product and welcome to the family of "ThemeHunk".
Actually in pro version we have given section ordering, and when you order your section it will break the design.

However just create your site and order all the sections and then do let me know, I will activate background image in your ribbon section.

Kind Regards
Hi!
I got a similar problem, I want my ribbon section with SVG. I set my background image but keep seeing this >>

Schermafbeelding 2020-08-21 om 22.24.42.png

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello @scoutingwabo,

In pro version of theme we have given "Section ordering" and when we order the section then it breaks design. If you want to make your ribbon section fixed position then do let me know i will provide you solution for that.

Kind Regards