• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Search Results Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Please deactivate all plugins third party plugins to see if this resolves the problem? If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
I hope it will work.

Kind Regards

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Have you done any extra settings or made any changes in theme. Do let me know so that i can help you in that manner.

Kind Regards

Attached is the custom css I have added. I have to confess I don't really know too much about what I am doing.
The bottom two entries I made recently to .page-content and #page were my solution to moving the content of my posts listing page (https://firsteffect.com/post-listing/) and all standard pages (eg. https://firsteffect.com/about-first-effect/) down so that they weren't behind the header.

Attachments

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Can you please remove all that css and then check your page. If this resolves the issue then you have to check the culprit code and change with correct code.

Kind Regards

You are looking at the wrong page. 'Pages' are fine. It is the template being used by the search results page which is faulty. If you search for say 'skiing' in the search field in the left side panel you'll see what I mean. Thanks. J

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Use this code in Additional CSS "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"

Code:
.search #page .content, .search #page .sidebar-wrapper {
background:#fff;
margin-top:20%;
}
.search #page .content #main .post-img{
text-align:center;