• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Section slider

maarf

Pro Member
Pro
Hello.

In this site https://www.mirages.fi/ we need the slider images to be scalable to mobile view. Do you have suggestions how to resolve this?

I understood that it is not possible with section slider according to your theme.

The site will be launched today. So we would be very grateful if this question could be resolved.

, best regards Maarit

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Your Issue resolved, you can check your site. Do let me know if you need more assistance.

Thank You

maarf

Pro Member
Pro
Hello there,

Your Issue resolved, you can check your site. Do let me know if you need more assistance.

Thank You
Maybe the only question yet to be resolved before the site is launched today is the problem with the background image.

It won't scale in mobile view.

I'm testing with iPhone 5se, don't know if it works differently with android phones.

in style.css i have written. But i assume that this code in style.css is overwritten..

body,html {

/*width: 100%;

height: 100%;

background-size:cover !important;

background-repeat: no-repeat !important;*/

font-family:'BagnardSans', sans-serif;

font-size: 1.2rem;

margin: 0;

letter-spacing: 0;

background-color: #021126 !important;

/*background-attachment: none !important;*/

maarf

Pro Member
Pro
Hello there,

Thank You
Hello.

I seem to have resolved the question with the background image so far :-}

Another problem i noticed. The transparency with sections is not working. Please, check the image attached.

regards, Maarit

Attachments

Last edited:

maarf

Pro Member
Pro
Hello. If the same site includes both menus, the one that shows on front page (sections) and the other (for inner pages).

How do I manage to show both menus on the front page?

http://www.mirages.fi

Another problem i noticed. The transparency with sections is not working. Please, check the image attached.

regards, Maarit

, Maarit

Attachments

Last edited:

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

To show both the menu item on home page (Home page + Inner page) you need to create a custom menu which will show on front page and add all the menu items in it. This will work for you.

Also for contact section, could you please share exact page link. So that i can check it.

Thank You

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Use this code in Additional CSS "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"

Code:
@media screen and (max-width: 550px){
.navigation ul li a, .navigation ul li a:link {
    font-size: 18px;
}
}