• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

shopline

Hi Good afternoon ,

i am new in shopline , and this is my website ,
http://www.gayworldhub.com

in the Product (WooCommerce) page , Category only can be showed 4 Category(as the picture q ) , but total we need 8 or 10 Category , not sure how to add them to the website ,

on the other hand , we would like to put the picture on the back of each Category, and text on top of the picture , when click each picture can link to next shop page , (sample as picture 2 , )

please help to check , thanks very much

Cosmo

Attachments

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Could you please share exact page link where you are getting only four category, I will check it.
Also to show category on page with background image, first you have to add image to each category and then you can show it on home page as category slider from "Appearance > Customize > Front Page Section > Category Slider (Woo-Commerce)"

From here you show category with image in a slider format. Just select your category which you want to show in slider.

This will help you.