• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Social links into side widget

ffr76

Pro Member
Pro
Hi everyone, I was trying to add social networks' link on my web page but the only option I get is to add them in the footer while I'd like to add them in one of the widgets.

I'd also like to be able to resize the icons because default one are very small.

Thanks!
Fulvio.

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

In theme we have given option to add social icons in "Above Header", "Above Footer" and in "Below Footer".
this will show your icons in all the pages.

Also i informed it to our dev team. Soon we are going to give a social icon widget, So that you can add it in widget area also.

And to increase icon size use this CSS code in Additional CSS "Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS"

Code:
.content-social .social-icon a {
    font-size: 19px;
}
You can change size according to need.
This will help you.

kind Regards

ffr76

Pro Member
Pro
It would also be nice to have Google among the socials, if Google isn't a social itself it would be very useful to link the Google My Business page.
Thanks.

ffr76

Pro Member
Pro
I meant, Top Store Pro has a useful page that allows to customize Social Icons but Google one isn't among the others, it would be nice to have it.
I don't need the most of them
Dribble URL
Stumbleupon URL
Tumblr URL

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Actually Google + is officially discontinued (Link). That is the reason we have not added it in theme.
And for "Google My Business" please give your suggestion at our "Ideas And Suggestions" page. Out dev team will look into this.

Kind Regards