• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Team Section - Less Than Three?

Hi folks,

I'm using NovelGreen and would like to have the team section show less than three people - in fact, just myself. Is this possible somehow? Leaving the fields blank doesn't work since the placeholder text/question mark image appear.

Thanks!

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello James,

We apologize for the inconvenience. That may be written by mistake. Please let me know where you have found this text. So that we can correct it.
@karrtik recommended you pro because pro theme contain drag and drop option to add/remove column from any section.
Please let me know which team member you want to remove. I will provide you custom solution for that.

Thank You.

Hello James,

We apologize for the inconvenience. That may be written by mistake. Please let me know where you have found this text. So that we can correct it.
@karrtik recommended you pro because pro theme contain drag and drop option to add/remove column from any section.
Please let me know which team member you want to remove. I will provide you custom solution for that.

Thank You.
Thanks Satyendraa! It is in the documentation for the NovelLite theme. I’ve attached a screenshot to help you find it. As for the team members, I would like to remove two of the three so there is just one in the center - it does not matter to me which ones (one, two, or three) are removed as long as I have one remaining in the center. Thank you!

Attachments

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Go to the Appearance > Customize > Advance CSS and paste code given below.
Code:
#section4 .col-sm-4.th-2, #section4 .col-sm-4.th-3 {
    display: none;
}
#section4 .col-sm-4.th-1{
margin:0 auto;
float:none;
}
Thank You.

Hello there,

Go to the Appearance > Customize > Advance CSS and paste code given below.
Code:
}
}
Thank You.
Thank you very much Karrtik! Any chance there's a CSS code I can add to widen up the column so the text isn't squished?

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Use this code in place of above.

Code:
}
width: 100%;