• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Uploading pictures

Is there an option (or are you planning on adding an option) for uploading pictures or other media from a form? I'm hoping the answer is yes, because I really like the look and feel of this plugin, but without that feature I can't use it. Thanks!

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

This feature is available in the pro version of theme. In which we have given option to upload files.

Kind Regards

Thanks, that makes sense. Does the pro version also allow the option to have a check box or radio list with the last choice being "Other" with a field where users can specify what the "other" is? (should I put additional questions on their own threads?)

I know... the free version has them too. The question is does the pro version have a more sophisticated check list. For example:
what is your favorite color?
red
blue
other: _________________
Do you see what I mean? Is there the option to add a field which can be filled in at the end of a list?

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

Thanks for explaining your query.
Currently this feature is not available in plugin. We have informed it to our dev team they will check this option.

Kind Regards

karrtik

Pro Member
Staff member
Hello there,

I can't tell you exact time for that. But as soon as it will be added we will inform you.

Kind Regards