• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

    Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

URL Issue


Pro Member
Until yesterday my webpage was working just fine, and today my internal URL are having issues.

While I surf URLs on the front page section no issue. If I click an internal URL and than click an external section URL theres an issue.

Let's say I moved to the http://www.tradewiser.pro/disclaimer internal URL and try to move to na external URL such as http://www.tradewiser.pro/#section22, my page is adding the current internal URL to that external section URL (see caps word) http://www.tradewiser.pro/DISCLAIMER/#section22, which won't take me no where.

The issue remains solely with section URLs.

I updated my WP to 5.8 yesterday then I installed the recommended Classic Widget to give me back the Custom Section Settings interface and I'm quite sure that the URL's were working just fine.

Than later on, via smartphone, I installed the Site Kit by Google, but today I uninstalled it. Therefore, this were the actions I've done so far.

Please help me...
Last edited:


Pro Member
Hello there,

You need to create two different menu for home page and internal pages, In internal page menus add Full URL including section ID, It will work fine.

please check doc: https://themehunk.com/docs/novelpro-theme/#scroll-menu

Best Regards
Thanks for your response.
Unfortunately I think this is not the point. I didn't change the url, it is the same since ever (see image attached, it's one of the internal menu links) once I do have an internal e external menus separeated and with different urls.

I guess the issue could have been caused by:

1. the last WP update

2. I used the WP app to update a link in the menu and I recall that I had an issue once after doing that but nothing like the one I'm facing now



Pro Member
I found the problem. When I used the WP app, it changed my MAIN MENU to FRONT MENU, so I was using FRONT MENU for both internal and external urls... So now I'm goood.