• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Using WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway with Theme

Hello, I'm trying to use the WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway plugin and it is having a conflict with the Almaira Pro theme according to woocommerce. I have contacted woocommerce and sent them my status report and they said I have to contact the theme creator to see if this issue can be fixed. Is there a way you can fix the bug? I do know alot of people love the woocommerce PayPal Gateway Plugin and it would be great if it worked with this theme.

Thank you in advance,

pinkbeachbabe.com

Hello, When checking out, the paypal popup shows and when the debit/credit card is entered and the pay now button is clicked on, either the card declines or a blank white screen appears and order does not go through. I don't have the plugin activated right now but if you need me to activate it so you can test it for yourself, let me know. I can't leave the plugin activated very long as I will loose customers. I would love to be able to use this plugin because it shows a popup screen instead of the customer leaving my site for payment.

The URL that comes up for the blank screen is:

https://www.paypal.com/checkoutweb/genericError?sessionID=ea0264fa2c_mji6mjg6ntg&buttonSessionID=a095c77f26_mji6mjk6mje&fundingSource=paypal&buyerCountry=US&locale.x=en_US&commit=true&clientID=AQbghYd-7mRPyimEriYScIgTnYUsLnr5wVnPnmfPaSzwKrUe3qNzfEc5hXr9Ucf_JG_HFAZpJMJYXMuk&env=production&sdkMeta=eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy5wYXlwYWwuY29tL3Nkay9qcz9jbGllbnQtaWQ9QVFiZ2hZZC03bVJQeWltRXJpWVNjSWdUbllVc0xucjV3Vm5Qbm1mUGFTendLclVlM3FOemZFYzVoWHI5VWNmX0pHX0hGQVpwSk1KWVhNdWsmbWVyY2hhbnQtaWQ9S0ZEQ1RMQkM5QURIQyZpbnRlbnQ9Y2FwdHVyZSZsb2NhbGU9ZW5fVVMmY29tcG9uZW50cz1idXR0b25zLGZ1bmRpbmctZWxpZ2liaWxpdHksbWVzc2FnZXMmY29tbWl0PXRydWUmY3VycmVuY3k9VVNEIiwiYXR0cnMiOnsiZGF0YS1wYXJ0bmVyLWF0dHJpYnV0aW9uLWlkIjoiV29vVGhlbWVzX0VDIiwiZGF0YS11aWQiOiI1NDBjMjhlMzk3X21qaTZtams2bXRrIn19&xcomponent=1&version=5.0.211&token=EC-8J2629084S669050W&rcache=2&country.x=US&fromSignupLite=true&code=Ul9FUlJPUg==&cancelLink=https://pinkbeachbabe.com/cart/?woo-paypal-cancel=true&token=EC-8J2629084S669050W

This is the URL when the card declines:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/xoon...S&locale.x=en_US&country.x=US#/checkout/guest