• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

web page stop working after wordpress update

I updated wordpress to 5.8.1 version, since then I cann not see may web page. site stays in loading mode. address is balamenergy.com

Hi

I assume you mean you have a perpetually spinning circle and your site content does not appear, which is the result I see when I view your site.
The spinning circle / no load issue with FeaturedLite has been discussed many times on this forum, examples at
https://www.support.themehunk.com/threads/featuredlite-page-hangs-on-spinning-circle.3423/
https://www.support.themehunk.com/threads/website-broken.3076/

If your site has the perpetual spinning circle / no load issue I suggest you re-instate the iframe map in the footer, just as a test to see if the site then loads as expected.
Including iframe content is the only way I have managed to easily solve this FeaturedLite issue in the past; either that or using a browser with aggressive content blocking.

Otherwise I would expect TH moderator Satyendraa to offer assistance when the mod eventually returns to the site.

No luck. There was also a ThemeHunk Customizer update, also didnt help. Site is still stuck at the loader screen. Is our only option to change a theme? Devs seem to have abandoned this theme