• To improve performance and better customer
    experience we are maintaining our server.
    If you are getting login issues then
    please send an email at "themehunk@gmail.com"
  • Your query is valuable for us, you can post your query any time.
    We are ON in week days. You will get instant support in our working hours.
    We are little slow in non-working hours, but you will get response in maximum 24 hours.
    Our working timing is
    [10:00 AM (IST) - 7:00 PM (IST)]
    [6:30 AM (CET)- 3:30 PM (CET)]
    [12:30 AM (EST) - 9:30 AM (EST)]

Login Rules
    1. Premium users can login directly using aMember credentials, Created at the time of purchase.
    2. Free users can re-register to access forum using this link : Register Here.

Why front page hero slides trimmed leftside

kigiit

Pro Member
Pro
Applied the theme and added 4 slides for front page hero section. First slide displayed is ok from next slide onwards left margin is cut 10%, 20% 30% on following slides.
This looks very odd. And the slide setting is not proper rectangle as shown, not sure if there is a setting to adjust it.

1607150795068.png

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello @kigiit,

Actually to check the condition we need to check your site.
And if it in local host then you can send me link when you site is live. We will check it.

Kind Regards

kigiit

Pro Member
Pro
@satya,
This doesnt look good.
Its not getting any better with Themehunk. I expressed my concern in the past and still no correction.

You want us to launch a website with faulty behavior and distorted appearance and it takes days to weeks for you to respond and suggest changes.
Sometimes changes wont work even and with lot of back and forth message exchange.

Satyendraa

Staff member
Hello there,

Actually this issue is only getting at your site and we need to check the actual condition, That is the reason we asked for site link.
Also you can use "Under Construction" plugin after making your site live.
And as soon as we check the issue then you can remove that plugin.

Hope you understand.

Kind Regards